2014年7月30日星期三

Adventure of Central Park

"There is only one hour and extra fifteen minutes for you guys, are you guys sure? You know, generally speaking traveling around the whole of Central Park by bicycle, should take three hours at least."

"Yes! We are pretty sure!"

I chosed a lady's bicycle which seemed small in size. However, when the nice staff helped me to get on the bicycle, I got in trouble with its height. The bicycle was too high to me, but I did not complain due to time limited.
Our bicycles
While we were cycling, I looked around the park. The park is huge, covered by green brushes, trees and wide lawn. The cozy sunshine from the azure sky shone on us by its gentle kiss. People were so enjoying that. They do whatever they like, such as, reading books, lying on the soft green lawn, playing Frisbee, picnicking, etc. Children were chasing, laughing and eating ice-cream. Every single person here was so involved in the nature and green on Saturday morning. A breeze past, flew my hair into the sky. 'Woohoo! Awesome!' my friends, Wai Yan, cannot help to shout out loud. While we arrived the lake, we found it was the time to ride back to the shop for returning bicycles.

People in the Central Park
"There is one way, we can't get back based on the same way. There is only one choice to get back to the store in time, that is to take the bicycle on the street which runs beside the Central Park." Taka said sadly.

"Ok, let's try to do that!" Waiyan said.

Unfortunately, there is no bicycle path on that street. So we had to take the bicycle on the sidewalk which is on the right of the street, because there were a great number of cars. However, the sidewalk is not very flat, so we couldn't control our bicycle well, and so we decide change to the other side to get on the left sidewalk of the street. There were many buildings were repairing, so the sidewalk was very narrow. Besides that, there were lots of people walking down the sidewalk since it was weekends.

"Excuse me, sorry! sorry!" we said all the time

"You guys shouldn't be here, you should get bace to the street!" There was an old lady shouted very angrily.

My hands were filled with sweat as I was so scared to get a fine from the police. I took the bicycle intermittently, because there were so many people on the sidewalk.
Fortunately, we got to the original point in time in the end.

Although, there were lots of fears in my mind when we took the bicycle on the sidewalk. After returning the bicycles, we took a deep breath, and then we suddenly
laughed with each other. Thinking we had never been so crazy as at that moment.

I believe that life is full of mysterious and unknow; life should be different, not all the same. life should fill with joys and sorrows. I think this an unforgetable experience in the Central Park in New York, will carve in my mind deeply.

没有评论:

发表评论