2014年7月28日星期一

My sweet house

“Joanna, having a dinner, come on!”

My mother always calls me before starting eating. At that moment, I stand up very slowly, put down my books on the sofa, strech my body, and go ahead to the dining table with a little reluctance. I really like lying on the sofa, which is very big, long, broad and soft. The color is brown, in order to match the darkgray wallpaper, and khaki wood floor. It’s a modern wood style, very popular in China. I like reading, watching TV and eating snacks on sofa. A small dining hall and kitchen are just on the left, which is combined with the living room. Most of our furniture is made of wood, because my parents are really fond of natural style.
My favorate sofa
My parents always sit on this chair on the morning!



When I sit on the sofa, I can see the river view through the balcony window, which is on the right of the living room. My parents should go work every morning, so I always stay at home by myself. I get used to reading books after breakfast, sometimes I just sit on the sofa, sometimes just lie on the sofa. Without thinking, just enjoy what I read, do what I want, even though sometimes I could fall asleep, since the sofa is so comfortable.


There are three bedroom in our house. My parent’s is the biggest. I have a small balcony in my bedroom, you can also see the river view when you lie on the bed, I really like lying on my bed and watching the sunset. It ‘s really romantic, right? However, I don’t like staying at my bedroom, because there is a clothesline on the balcony, I hate to be bothered when I’m reading. So that’s why I am always reading on the sofa.

没有评论:

发表评论