2014年7月13日星期日

The shocking statue

Christ as the Man of Sorrows

He raises his head, with the eyebrows curled and his eyes watch the sky. His mouth opens a little, he is pale, he looks very glazed, desperate and hopeless. However, you would find his eyes have a little desire and he seems like he wants to be forgiven.

His name is Jason, manager of the world. At the very beginning, he worked very hard with a strong sense of resposibility. But everything had changed a lot, when he met the girl Helen, who was sent to make some troubles by God. She did anything she wanted. When she wanted something, she just forced from Jason. If Jason didn’t want to do that, she would not happy and got mad with him. So Jason couldn’t refuse the requirments from her, because he was captivated by Helen. He gradually took something from folks, sometimes just took what he wanted by force, no matter people were willing to give. He got more and more violent, if somebody couldn’t finish the task which he required or he did not satisfied with that, they would be punished and even be killed by him.

“I will stop you ." There is a sound came suddenly by God.

“Who are you” Jason said surpried with a little scary.

“I was aim to choose somebody to manage the world well. I thought you were the right person, but it has concluded that I was wrong, you couldn't resist to any tempatation from outside, you have done a lot of unpardonable things, hurted people, even killed people. I have to punish you, you would  be a servant forever.”

“Oh God, no, wait, please wait, don’t do that, I have already recognised my faults. But I beg you to give me one more chance to make up what I have done”Jason said very anxious, regreted and a strong remorse.

“So what do you want?”

“I beg you to allow me to manage the world again, I will try my best to help people, do what they need, do what they want.”

“Ok, you will still to receive the punishment, you will be tied down and be whipped 1000 times every day in 100 years.”

“Oh, thanks, thanks God, I really appreciate you.”

God disappeared, and then there was a person had already readied to carry out punishment. Not long several bloody traces around his neck and even through the whole upper naked body, both of his hands were bound by a long and sick string. His hands holded a fabric tightly, which was dyed by his blood, though he looked very bloodless and out of spirits. Though it was a very tough and long time for him, but, he really appreciated to God to give a chance for him.




没有评论:

发表评论