2014年7月8日星期二

Beautiful Compo Beach

My roommate Petra and I have been to Compo Beach on last saturday, It is a very beatiful and tranquil place for us to relax. Actually, we made the decision at Friday, so there was not enough time for us to make a plan. We decided to take a train to get to westport station, because it was very cheap and only 10 dollars and took about 30 minutes to get to there. After then we should take a taxi to reach the Compo Beach. When we arrived at beach, petra was so excited with that and couldn't help herself said" It was amazing, I really liked here." And then we changed our clothes into bathing clothes, Petra wore a black and hot bikini, It looked very great. However, My bathing suit like as children's swimming suits who were playing there, with pretty much cloth. So I said:" It seems like Petra is a mother, I am a baby girl."

It was a sunny day, I was sitting on beach, dress a pink swimming suit, like a baby girl, and eating a very delicious vegetable hamburger, and there was a bunch of sunlight shone on my face, I really enjoyed that moment. When I finished it, I started sleeping with my sunglasses, the sun's rays were very hot and strong, so I woke up again and again and applied my sunscreen. Petra saw that I did that again and again, she was very curious about what I had done and asked" Joanna! Why you applied sunscreen so frequently" I replied:" Because I don't want to get dark! It will make me look very ugly!" "Why? It looks very beautiful, We always want to find a way to make us get dark, It seems like very healthy!" she said. "Wow, really! There is a totally big difference between our country. Maybe people like to pursue what they don't possess!" I said with a smile, and then we laughed with each other loudly.

Both of us have taken books, when I woke up and just readed my favorite book The Kite Runner, which written by an afghan american author,Khaled Hosseini. I really liked and enjoyed this book. Just readed and enjoyed the sunshine, did not need to think other things, felt relax, peaceful and tranquil, though there were many people, talking, laughing and making jokes. And at that moment, there was an idea flashed into my mind, I wanted to go to the every beautiful beach in the world with my boyfriend and to see the beatiful sunset and enjoy kissing with each other. I really look forward to achieve that goal as I think it will be very romantic and unforgettable for me. Certainly, I should find my Mr.Right first.




没有评论:

发表评论